Savers are spoilt for choice when it come to savings accounts but often find it hard to find the best deal. I’ve written numerous articles for both print and online about how savers can make the most of their money.
- MSN: Where to find the best savings deals
- Orange.co.uk: Beat the Easter Isa rush
- Orange.co.uk: Savers stung as top paying deals withdrawn
- The Scotsman: Beware the fragile foreign legion
- Moneywise: How safe are building societies?
- Lovemoney.com: Your bank has the right to raid your savings
- Thisismoney.co.uk: ‘Regular savers’ can earn up to 8% interest – so what’s the catch?
- Wisetalk (NFU Mutual): Your 7-step investment guide
- Wisetalk (NFU Mutual): Can you inflation-proof your NISA?
- The Guardian: Bad debt relief: the Chancellor’s boost for peer-to-peer lenders
- The Telegraph: The eight most common investing mistakes
- The Telegraph: How to make the most of pensions freedom day#
- The Telegraph: Investment knowledge: which funds perform best?
- The Telegraph: Investing in emerging markets for 2015
- Crowdstacker: High interest savings accounts
- Mirror: The simple trick that gives you a £227 savings boost
- Mirror: Forget the rates – it’s definitely still worth saving and this is why