The credit crunch and recession means more and more people are struggling to make ends meet on a day to day basis. Money saving has never been more important. I write about everything from cashback sites and car clubs to haggling and making extra cash.
- Moneywise: The art of haggling
- Orange.co.uk: Become a master bargain hunter
- The Daily Telegraph: Car clubs: a smart way to get wheels?
- The Independent: Testing times: the cost of a driver’s licence
- Scotland on Sunday: Cut the cost of bringing up baby
- Moneywise: Do you need that packaged account?
- Moneywise: Keep your food bills looking trim
- Sainsbury’s Bank: Making the most of sales
- MSN Money: Does Asda’s Tech Trade-In beat the competition?
- Thisismoney.co.uk: Why cycling can boost your wealth and health
- Thisismoney.co.uk: How to use the internet to take revenge on companies and traders
- MSN Money: How reading the small print can save you hundreds
- The Observer: Online photo ordering: snap up great deals
- The Guardian: The price of being single
- VoucherCodesPro: Black Friday 2013
- Lovemoney.com: Gympact: make money by going to the gym
- MSN: Social media: the quick way to get complaints resolved
- Moneywise: 50 ways to make money
- Newcastle building society: 10 ways to start saving £15k
- Newcastle building society: Tax-efficient ways to give to charity
- The Guardian: How to save money on an engagement ring
- The Guardian: There’s a fine for that: how we face more penalties than ever before
- Lovemoney.com: Why charging people to run in the park is wrong
- The Guardian: Paws for thought. Can you really afford to get a dog?
During the summer of 2008 I wrote a series of money saving guides for The Guardian, links to a handful of which are below.